While I was in Las Vegas last year I attended Skip’s Summer School. At the conference I came upon a wonderful idea to create promotional books for one’s business. I loved the idea so I decided to create promotional books for my business as well. Creating a book takes a while and so it took me some time to figure out how I wanted to format my book, what images I wanted to use and whether or not I wanted text in my book. Once my ideas for my book started flowing, it then came time to create all the files for the book. After that it came time to proof and proof and proof the book over and over again. Once I was finished proofing my book it was time to proof my image files to make sure that I created my files properly. Then I could finally submit my files!!! For a few weeks it was a waiting game…and hoping that everything in my book turned out okay. I received my books in the mail the other day and I’m happy to say that all the hard work paid off!!! I now have my promotional books and I think they turned out fabulous!!!
My first order of promotional books is spoken for, but I do have another order being printed. Those books should be here in a few weeks. So if you know of any place that may be interested in helping me to advertise by allowing me to display my promotional book and business cards, let me know!!! You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all the help and support!!! A big shout out to these businesses who are graciously helping me to advertise!!! You can click on the name of the business and it will take you to their websites!!!
- Baby Emporium
- Cupcake Boutique
- Makana Mother and Baby
- Hawaii Mother’s Milk
- Kelsey’s Baby Specialties
- My Gym Hawaii
- The Office of Dr. Brent Ching, D.D.S.
- The Office of Dr. Reina Harris
- Purple Yoga Hawaii
- Violin Artistry
* And my doctor’s office (I believe they want to remain anonymous for now…if they change their minds later, then I’ll post who they are)
* Side note: I was going to photograph the books itself, but it’s hard to see the images because it’s a soft-cover book, therefore it had a hard time staying open. These are the some of the pages in my promotional book…enjoy!!!