Last week I was supposed to write daily about people I am grateful to have in my life, however due to the holidays and some friends coming into town from Hong Kong, I was a little distracted and I did not get to this last post. So one week later, here I am writing about another person whom I am absolutely grateful to have in my life!!! Can you guess who it is?!?!? If you guessed Brent, my honey for the last 8 years, then you are correct…ding, ding, ding!!!
I am thankful to have Brent in my life for many reasons…
- He loves me.
- He gives me hugs and kisses.
- He makes sure I am well fed, hence my weight gain.
- He takes care of me.
- He helps me watch over my grandma.
- He is a hoot…you should hear some of his jokes.
- He supports me and the decisions I make in life, such as starting my own business.
- He keeps me company.
- He comforts me when I am feeling down.
- He has become my number one traveling partner.
- He waits patiently while I photograph every little thing on our journeys.
Thank you Brent for all that you do for me. I am grateful to have you in my life. Life has been grander because of you!!!
“I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.” –Author Unknown