If you’re my friend on Facebook then many of you saw these images that I posted on my page last week. These were taken to help our friend Bryce promote his new business—The Hawaii Photobooth. These are sample images that show you what you can now have at your wedding, birthday parties or any other kind of social event!!! As you can see it’s fun and entertaining!!!!
Here’s a little bit of information about The Hawaii Photobooth:
- A white screen, camera tripod, projector and studio are set-up for guests to use.
- Guests control the picture taking via remote control.
- Once the image is taken, it will flash on the white screen.
- Images will be posted to an online gallery, which can be password-protected or not—it’s up to you!!!
- The client who rented The Hawaii Photobooth will receive a disc of the high-resolution images to share with family and friends.
- Images cannot be purchased via the online gallery, but they can be shared via the client who receives the disc of high-resolution images.
- On-site printing will soon be available too!!! So for an extra fee, you can have images printed instantly at your event!!!
- Available props will be provided upon request. Clients are always welcomed to provide their own fun props!!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the images!!!
To view more images from our photo session, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!!!