Eeek, so I’m going to try and set goals for myself again in 2012. I will set both business goals and personal goals. Some goals will be carried over from 2011, because I didn’t reach them in 2011 and so they deserve another chance to be reached. Here we go!!!
- Live a healthier lifestyle: Eat healthier and exercise.
- Continue to work towards finding “more” of the positive in the negative.
- Continue working towards not stressing out so much of over things that I can’t control in life.
- Continue to travel and see the world (I had to leave this goal because it really is a lifelong goal to travel until I no longer can).
- Continue striving towards living life to the fullest.
- Continue to build my business and clientele.
- Continue to learn and grow in my photography skills, especially focusing on my newborn photography skills.
- Build the next branch of my business…which is in the works. In 2012 I need to execute this plan and get the ball rolling.
- Continue to be happy and content with my career choice.
- Continue to strive towards Jasmine Star’s words of wisdom. “Trust your gut. Ignore the naysayers. Dream big, but hope for more. Sprint toward what you want and don’t ever look back. Ever.” – Jasmine Star
I know it’s not much different from 2011, but it’s where I am at in my life and what I would like to strive towards. Giving myself another year is only fair…hee-hee. 🙂